Summary This report compares the world’s leading wealth managers based on client assets under management and financial performance. It covers the 47 most important institutions, including autonomous private banks and asset managers as well as competitors that are part of larger universal financial groups.
New York, October 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Wealth Management Competitive Dynamics, 2021 Update – Review of Wealth Managers by AUM, Financial Performance, Innovative and Competitive Trends” – https: // www .reportlinker.com / p06177212 /? utm_source = GNW
All the international public wealth managers with more than $ 100 billion in assets under management from private clients are featured in the report.
The main players in wealth management have weathered the difficulties of the pandemic well, recovering most of the assets under management (AUM) lost due to an early disruption in the market and ultimately increasing the overall client base. Positive net entries and continued revenue growth – even as the pandemic continues to worsen on – means the industry has not experienced the same level of disruption as during the global financial crisis.
While profits have fallen, private wealth management remains a bright spot for the bank and is well positioned to grow in the recovery.
– Outstanding clientele in private management closed the year 2020 at a historically high level.
– The consolidation of asset management is reshaping the industry and increasing the number of leading wealth managers to join their asset management divisions.
– Profits have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, but less than other areas of the bank.
Reasons to buy
– Compare your assets under management and your financial performance against the biggest players in the industry.
– Understand the challenges of growing client assets in different geographies.
– Learn about your competitor’s strategies for expanding client books.
– Find out how profitable the wealth management industry is.
– Identify industry best practices in managing operating costs and increasing revenues.
– Find out how the M&A activity of asset managers affects their financial performance.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06177212/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001