Mountlake Terrace City Council will consider the 2021 Third Quarter Financial Services and Police reports during its October 28 work / study session.
Additional items on Thursday’s agenda include:
– Annual report of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Commission (DCI)
– Review of the Main Street Revitalization Design Supplement – Phase II Design Change
– Review of six-year financial forecasts
– Review of sources of income, including property tax
- Resolution of the property tax on the general operating levy (GO)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Tax Resolution
- Real estate tax ordinance
The meeting will start at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom. If the public wishes to listen by phone, the number to call is 1-253-215-8782. To watch the meeting on the Internet: 1) Go to https://zoom.us/join; 2) Enter the meeting ID (870 2279 6767) and click on âjoinâ (you will be prompted to install the Zoom application if you haven’t already); and 3) Enter the access code (10 28 21).
To submit pre-written public comments, send your comments by email to [email protected] or by mail to City Hall, 23204 58th Ave. W., Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. All written public comments must be received by 4:00 PM on the day of the meeting to be acknowledged that evening. Please include âPublic comments for (Insert date of meeting) City Council meetingâ in your correspondence. The Clerk will read a summary of the public comments at the meeting.
To provide verbal feedback during the public comment agenda item at the meeting, please use the hand raise tool in Zoom or * 9 if participating by phone (press * 6 to unmute ).
The full agenda can be viewed here.
Subscribe to our daily MLT newsletter