Township of Sainte-Claire
–George S. Feezle III, 46, of no address given, was arrested on an active warrant in New Castle, Pa., following a traffic stop on St. Clair Avenue at 12 40 a.m. on March 29.
– Officers responded to a business in the 15000 block of St. Clair Avenue at 8:49 p.m. on March 28 with reference to an elderly man who was sleeping in his car. The man was voluntarily taken by ambulance to East Liverpool Hospital.
–A Moore Avenue resident reported fraud at 3:37 p.m. on March 28.
East of Liverpool
– Officers responded to the 300 block of Vine Street at 9:57 p.m. on March 28, where a resident reported her son was in the alley while she and her husband had a protective order against him. Officers couldn’t find him in the area. The resident later reported that she believed her son had come to her door. Officers contacted the son, who said he was not home, and advised him to stay away from home.
– Officers responded to the area of St. Clair and McKinnon Avenues at 3:43 p.m. on March 28 in reference to an older man walking down the sidewalk in shorts and a T-shirt. The man was found shivering with a diaper hanging from his shorts. He was taken to the police station where he refused medical assistance. His mother was contacted to pick him up.
– Officers responded to East Liverpool Hospital at 12.28pm on March 28 in reference to a combative patient. The patient was escorted out of the facility.
– Officers responded to the 1000 block of Dresden Avenue at 4:36 a.m. on March 28, where the resident reported a stranger knocking on the door. Officers spoke with the man who said he had recently been hired by a local company and was told someone at the address would drive him to work. He was advised that no one by the name he gave was living at the house and not to return.
–Shawn J. Adams, 51, of no address given, was arrested on an active warrant in Columbiana County after officers responded to the 300 block of Moore Street at 9:32 p.m. on March 27 in reference to a person to be fired. Adams was taken by ambulance to East Liverpool Hospital after complaining of chest pains and officers stood aside until deputies from the Sheriff’s Office arrived.
–Kenneth R. Taylor, 43, of no address given, was arrested on an active warrant outside of Columbiana County and also charged with using weapons while intoxicated after officers responded to the 800 block of Rigby Street at 8:28 p.m. on March 27 where a resident reported that he came home drunk and started smashing things around the house, then came out and fired shots to scare him.
– An officer responded to a home on the 900 block of Denver Street at 4:33 p.m. on March 27 in reference to a report of a man attempting to enter the home and found it to be a false alarm. A resident later reported that the man had been stalking her since their breakup and threatening her. The case was forwarded to the prosecution.
– Officers responded to a house in the 1500 block of Globe Street at 11.35am on March 27 in reference to a domestic dispute and found it verbal. One of the people involved agreed to leave to let the situation calm down.
–Jessica Welsh, 29, Jackman Street, East Liverpool, was cited for failing to control following a crash involving a vehicle on National Road 39 westbound at 2.40am on March 27.
– A missing child was reported to an address in McSwiggen Road, Franklin Township, at 6:47 p.m. Thursday. Deputies investigated those who knew the missing child and learned that the child was often surrounded by another person in Salineville. The village police located the child at the house and the child’s mother was informed where she could pick up the child.